Wyong, Central Coast
Why should you choose Booth’s Realty as your Property Management Experts?
Booths Realty is a property management only business, our expertise lies in property rental and the smooth flow of communication between landlords and tenants. We are leaders in Investor support services and can help potential investors find suitable properties that offer a high yield return.
Our Principal Agent has ten years experience in property management and is your personal point of contact on a daily basis. We enjoy the benefit of repeated referral business and this is down to the service we provide to our clients each and every day.
We offer the best in personalised and professional management to meet your investment needs, managing your property as if it were our own.
Having your investment in the hands of Booths Realty is like having a personal assistant…
We carry out an extensive list of duties to best manage your property. Below are just a few of the many tasks we complete on your behalf.
- Advertise the property on numerous websites and social media pages
- Conduct numerous open homes at the property
- Thoroughly interview potential tenants
- Process all applications with owner and offer recommendations if needed. Remember, the final say is always yours
- Prepare all paper work prior to a tenancy starting, including leases
- Ensure a bond is lodged with the Rental Bond Board
- Conduct a detailed entry inspection report of the property before each tenant moves in with 100’s of photos to correlate with the report
- Organise repairs with our trusted tradespeople and process any invoices for you on your behalf
- Regularly review the rent and initiate rent increases to ensure the property is kept in line with the current market
- Receipt rental payments daily and effectively manage rental arrears
- Carry out detailed, digital routine inspections every 12 weeks
- Renew leases under the owner’s instructions
- At the conclusion of each tenancy, finalise all paperwork and release the rental bond accordingly
- Prepare monthly statements of account and upload all relating documentation onto our online portal
- Re-lease the property at the end of each tenancy in accordance with the owner’s instructions
- Prepare end of financial year statements